Gwinnett County Real Estate Agent | Virtual Properties Realty
Gwinnett County Real Estate Agent at Virtual Properties Realty. Homes for Sale serving Metro Atlanta,GA area. List, buy or sell your home in Atlanta, GA with a real estate agent you can trust. One of Georgia Top diligent, certified and licensed REALTORS® would like to help you sell or find your next home.
Hire an REALTOR with Listing Access:
Today’s COMPETITIVE Market requires an agent and here’s why. When you search listing sites, agents and brokers syndicate home, property, land etc… The site usually is 24 in posting meaning once a house is listed the syndicated site takes 24 hours to update and receive the listing. I’ve have several cases where buyers call me about a home listed on major search engines that is under contract. A good agent who has access to the listing services in Georgia can setup a notification system where you immediately receive listing details once a home is placed on the market. I’ve went under contract with my clients within hours of another agent and completed the transaction. Internet broker listing services are slow, delayed and not always accurate. It’s that important. Hire an agent with the tools needed to be successful.
Why choose Virtual Properties Realty Brokerage:
- #1 Real Estate office in GA for buyer-side sales volume: As published by the Atlanta Business Chronicle five years in a row
- The Pinnacle Award: Presented by the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce.
- “Who’s Who” Award for being a top leader shaping the Atlanta Real Estate Market: Published by the Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Top Metro Atlanta Work Place Award which was the result of a 2013 survey conducted by The Atlanta Business Chronicle
Mr. Cooper is a U.S. military veteran with a degree in Business Administration and competent certified real estate sales professional. His background and business knowledge in technology, investment, social media, marketing and business gives him the skills necessary to sell or buy your next home. His goal is to guide you successfully and easily through the contractual, investment and emotional decisions involved in the Real Estate transaction and investment process.
Area of Expertise:
- First Time Buyer Specialist
- Single Family Homes, Townhomes, Condos
- Seller & Buyer Broker Representation
- Market Analysis Specialist
- High Skilled in Contract Negotiations
- Detailed and Goal Oriented
- Sellers Representation
- Buyer Representation
- New Homes Sales
- First Time Home Seller
- Commercial Property Specialist
- Investment Property
Buy or Sell Your Home – FREE CONSULTATION
Cottell Cooper, SFR®, REALTOR®
- Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of Realtors (NAMAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Georgia Multiple Listing Service (GAMLS)
- First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS)
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors (ATLCBR)
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Specialist (SFR) Realtors
- VPR Commercial Resource Group
Residential searches are limited on listing sites. Contact an agent for access to FMLS and GAMLS for detailed, immediate notification timely reports. Search for Homes in your area. Serving Metro Atlanta GA Counties